The National Scooter Rally is the national all-inclusive event.
The great news is the National Scooter Rally 2020 is to be held at Umina Beach, NSW, – a 1½-hour ride North of Sydney.The organisers have secured a deal on accommodation at the NRMA Ocean Beach Holiday Resort, use code NSRAU2020 and make your booking by calling the group booking line on 1300 414 448. There is a full list of the options to suit all budgets, from Spa Cabins to tents – see here for full list of options – https://www.facebook.com/pg/nsrau2020/menu/ and a map is here – NRMA Ocean Beach Rally Resort Map
- Tickets will be sold until the event starts, but accommodation will sell out much sooner, please ensure you book soon, refunds will only be given up to 21 days prior to the start date of 20th March 2020.
- Entry to any of the weekend’s activities will only be allowed with a full ‘Rally Pack’ weekend ticket.
Accommodation will fill up quick, best bet is to ‘buddy up’ with a few friends and get a cabin or chalet.
The weekend plans so far:
- Arrival, check-in and checkout the beach
- Meet and Greet at the Club Umina, your Rally Packs, with weekend wristband can be picked up from there from 2pm. Club Umina will be our HQ for the weekend and is walking distance to the NRMA accommodation.
- Various meal choices are available from 5.30 at the Club Umina, or a walk to the town centre has many other options, see Rally Pack for pick of the bunch.
- Evening entertainment will be at Club Umina, we have the function room from 7pm until 11.30pm, where scooter sounds will be eased into your listening holes, first drink is free. Some DJ’s are confirmed, a full list will be announced soon.
- Breakfast BBQ is served from 8am at the NRMA onsite BBQ area, provided by the Motorcycle Council of NSW and prepared by the Lions Club of Woy Woy – *gold coin donation*
- Saturday Ride Out, ride meetup is at the Club Umina Car Park at 09:30, we will be briefing at 09:55 and leave sharp at 10am. There is a great ride planned around the local area and checking out some wonderful National Parks.
- After the ride finishes, and after a quick polish, we have the Show ‘n’ Shine from 15:30 to 17:00.
- Dinner – you will know the area by now, dinner can be found at Club Umina or the town centre, all 8 min walk.
- Saturday’s evening entertainment will start at 19:00 in Club Umina – we have DJ’s and Sydney’s 8-Piece Ska and 2-Tone Band ‘Monkey Spanner’ performing a selection of solid scooter sounds.
- Prize-giving at 8.30, band after that.
- Breakfast is again served from 8am at the NRMA onsite BBQ area, currently looking for a sponsor for breakfast, food will be cooked by the Lions Club of Woy Woy – *gold coin donation*
- Sunday Ride-out by local club ‘The Oily Vapours’, ride meetup is at the Club Umina Car Park at 09.30, we will be briefing at 09.55 and leave sharp at 10am.
- After the ride, for those who are sticking around, have the option of beach, park, drinks or just hanging out, wishing those leaving, a fond farewell.