We are all riders here at Scooter Central and we know that there’s never a good time to have your scooter off the road for repairs. With this in mind, we have several solutions to get you back riding again very quickly when you are making an insurance claim.
Our team is highly experienced at speeding up the insurance process for you. When you come in to see us with your scooter, our staff will explain the insurance process for you so that you have a clear picture of what is required.
Some of the points we will cover include;
- Obtaining an insurance claim number or incident report
- Supplying the insurance company an approved quotation in the manner they require ( we provide this for you)
- Understanding the requirements of the insurance assessor
- Supplying appropriate damage evidence photographs ( we will do this for you)
- Supplying a vehicle identification ( we will do this for you)
- We will clearly state our communication process with you during this time
- Also, how to handle any insurance excess payments
- And finally, what you will expect of the repairs when completed
We aim to make the process as easy and simple as possible for you so we can get you back on the road.
VESPA REPAIR SPECIALISTS
Vespa scooters are well known for the quality of finish with their paint work. With this in mind we are always seeking the latest information and techniques to produce simply superb results. At Scooter Central, your Vespa will be carefully assessed by highly experienced staff who specialise in Vespa body and panel repairs.
Our aim is to find the perfect, cost effective solution that will renew the true value of your Vespa scooter.
Even a light drop of your Vespa will devalue your machine, so it is worthwhile popping in to see us for a quick visual quote to repair. You may be surprised at how affordable it is to have your machine looking like new again.
Our paint team is award winning and we work very closely with all the major insurers who love our work. But don’t ask us, ask NRMA, GIO, Suncorp, Swann, AAMI and many other insurers who recognise our work and use our services regularly.
If you would like a quick quote on your Vespa, contact our Workshop Coordinator on email@example.com or call (02) 9938 5858 (extension 4). Our work is 100% guaranteed and we pride ourselves on being on time and on budget.
YOUR ONE-STOP SCOOTER SHOP
Speak to Sydney's leading scooter experts today!