- Molded wiring arrangement is both durable and discreet
- 1-piece molded construction ensures unrivaled performance and reliability
- Grip design fits the vast majority of bikes, but can be cut down in size if required
- Weather-resistant, panel-dash fit switch with 2 heat settings. Drill bit supplied in box
- Durable rubber tread absorbs vibrations while providing good levels of grip
Established in 1973, Oxford is now one of the world’s leading suppliers of products to the two-wheeled industry. From its base in Oxfordshire, the company distributes to over 75 partners worldwide and has its own subsidiary in Jacksonville, Florida, serving both North and South America. Its huge range of products encompasses everything which makes life on bikes better; from clothing and helmets to accessories, hard parts, locks and luggage and more!